Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Kate in 3-D!!!

I've been informed by my sister that I haven't added any recent photos of Kate and that, for all she knows, Kate could be walking and eating In-N-Out Burgers by now. While Devoted Wife sometimes wishes Kate could walk on down to In-N-Out when she gets hungry, she's not quite there yet. Apparently Kate prefers what mom has on tap to a Double-Double.

But I got the point of my sister's message. So here are a few pics and vids of Kate:




She's quite the ham but is a bit camera shy, as she seems to clam up when the camera comes out. Or maybe that's just because it takes us 5 minutes to locate the camera and another 20 to charge the battery when we want to use it, and for some reason the moment is gone by then.

Negotiations on production of the series of baby exercise videos have stalled, but we're still hopeful to get them to market this summer. Here's a sneak peak at Kate's latest kicking workout. This is a more advanced technique than the clip I posted before, as this routine is performed on a piece of workout equipment:


She's recently learned to grab her clothing in the front, and really likes to lift it up as high as she can:

That's fine when the clothing she grabs is a bib, but she also likes to do this with her skirts. I sure hope she didn't learn that from her mom.

Devoted Wife is now Devoted Mom too, and her devotion is remarkable. She sacrifices a lot for our little Kate, for which I am very grateful to her. She's an amazing wife and mother. My favorite time of day now is when I walk through the door after work and get to see these two:

7 comments:

Kim said...

Super cute. Jamie you look great...Rich, you sound great.

Kristen said...

Very cute pics...but I need the 3-D glasses!

Rookie Dad said...

No glasses needed. You just have to stare at the pictures long enough . . .

Emily said...

jaime, you too look great together. Kate is still beautiful as ever! Drop me a note sometime.

M.E. said...

I love all the pictures. kate is beyond adorable. Rich you are a very entertaining writer. Thanks for making me laugh.

HeRoosSheRoos said...

OK Rookie dad, I'm ready to see some pictures of the paint job.

Rookie Dad said...

Ask, and ye shall receive. But first I need to figure out how to Photoshop out our hideous light fixtures and add in some hip and swanky furniture.