Monday, June 9, 2008

Coming Soon ("Soon" is relative . . . )

Since I don't like to post without new photos or video, and since I no longer like taking photos and videos with our current camera, I have committed myself to upgrading our still camera and to buying a video camera. After all, I've got some Fathers Day credit coming my way.

I somehow need to do this without spending $2000, and I also need to accept the fact that its OK to buy new equipment before I've finished reading every possible camera review in print or on the internet (the tough ones are the ones in Korean or Japanese that I have to run through the translation software . . . ).

If I get this done in time for Fathers Day, keep your eyes peeled for other signs of the Apocalypse.

2 comments:

HeRoosSheRoos said...

Too funny. HeRoos does the same thing only he does it for EVERYTHING (baby bottles, humidifiers, medicine etc). I'm hoping what I bought him for his birthday passes the test. Good luck on that camera!

k8 said...

hey listen, your sparkling prose is plenty entertaining if you miss a photo op or two.