Its finally time to say goodbye to the ugly, strangely placed fireplace in the family room. I've been wanting to take a sledgehammer and chisel to it since we moved in. This week that day finally arrived.
These drawers should provide some real toy storage. Now hopefully our family room looms less like a daycare and more like a place you'd want to sit and relax.
This morning we're getting the A/V component cabinets and the top cabinets in place.
Planning the speaker wire runs
I readily admit that my biggest concern is the quality and fit of the speaker cabinets. Looks like Jack's measurements were perfect and this little system will be blasting out high performance sound in no time.
I just remembered that I absolutely have to order the industrial strength cabinet child locks and get them installed before Jaime gets home next Wednesday. Or, should I say, before DAVIS gets home next Wednesday.
This is a good way to spend a weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment