To our knowledge, Kate had never rolled over from her stomach to back before, but last night the second I put her on her stomach she flipped right over. I called to Devoted Wife to come check it out, and when I put Kate back on her stomach she immediately rolled over again.
However, when I pulled out my cell phone to record roll #3, Kate the Actress must have decided to milk it for maximum camera time and attention. Because my phone can shoot only 20-second videos, we nearly missed the roll due to her flair for the dramatic:
2 comments:
CUTE!
Darling pics. I think you have a gymnastic-actress . I just want to congratulate you and devoted wife on Kate. She is very cute. I know she probably has Rookie Dad wrapped around her little finger or whole hand. Devoted Mom is a wonderful person. I am Sheroos Mother. I am so glad devoted wife,
rookie husband/father found each other.
Post a Comment