Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Costa Rica


Earlier this month Jaime and I headed off to Costa Rica, leaving Kate and Davis in the care of various family members. We owe a huge thanks to my parents, Jaime's sisters, and Jaime's parents, all of whom took multi-day shifts looking after the princess and the human wrecking ball. And I think all of the babysitters required multi-day recovery periods as well. On the day we arrived back in the U.S. and picked up the kids from Jaime's parents' house, her dad included in the prayer he offered at dinner time the phrase "we're very grateful that next week everything will return to normal!!" I think they all deserve some divine blessings.

While in Costa Rica, we ate well . . .


. . . braved rain forests and volcanoes (perhaps not always in the "eco-tourist" fashion) . . .






. . . sped across ziplines through the jungle canopy . . .






. . . did a little modeling . . .


. . . and just enjoyed being together.


Our trip was amazing.

No comments: