Congrats to you guys...didn't know you guys were expecting again. You just had a little one...last year?! Good to have one of each... If you are interested...our blog is sweetlifeohio.blogspot.com. Miriam and Andrew
Congratulations, Jamie and Rich! I'm so excited for you two. I haven't met Kate yet, so when I see you guys next, your family size will probably have doubled. Congrats again!
We've switched our blog name from "Adventures in Babyraising" to the somewhat more descriptive "Proving Chaos Theory". We cannot, however, promise any improvements in the writing.
Legal Stuff
The images and content on this blog are copyrighted. You may not use any of the images or other content published here without my prior permission.
6 comments:
Hooooorrraaaayy! I am so happy for you both. Boys are super fun!
Yahooooo!!!
Congrats to you guys...didn't know you guys were expecting again. You just had a little one...last year?!
Good to have one of each...
If you are interested...our blog is sweetlifeohio.blogspot.com.
Miriam and Andrew
Congratulations, Jamie and Rich! I'm so excited for you two. I haven't met Kate yet, so when I see you guys next, your family size will probably have doubled. Congrats again!
congrats!!! all i have to say is load up on the hot wheel cars now. a boy can never have too many!! :)
Oh my gosh! I'm so excited for you guys how fun!
Post a Comment