Yes, Kate was actually correct when she chose the blue binky. Like I said, that's the most scientific method of all.
We love the Flip. Its not in the same league as a real camcorder in terms of what you can do with it, but its so convenient that we use it all the time. And the price on Black Friday was what reeled me in.
And Hannah, there's one reason why Kate appears so good during the ultrasound: editing.
We've switched our blog name from "Adventures in Babyraising" to the somewhat more descriptive "Proving Chaos Theory". We cannot, however, promise any improvements in the writing.
Legal Stuff
The images and content on this blog are copyrighted. You may not use any of the images or other content published here without my prior permission.
5 comments:
Congratulations!!!!!
I guess your sweet little girl was right with the blue binky!
Have a great Christmas,
Your cousin Jenni
Very exciting! By the way, how is the Flip working out for you? We are toying with getting a camcorder, but I just can't bite the bullet yet.
I can't believe how good kate was during the ultrasound.
Yes, Kate was actually correct when she chose the blue binky. Like I said, that's the most scientific method of all.
We love the Flip. Its not in the same league as a real camcorder in terms of what you can do with it, but its so convenient that we use it all the time. And the price on Black Friday was what reeled me in.
And Hannah, there's one reason why Kate appears so good during the ultrasound: editing.
Congratulations!! Exellent documentary by the way. Watch out Sundance Film Festival.
Post a Comment