You have to admit that my wife does pregnant very well. Yup, she's beautiful.
Update 2/11:
Reality check: Jaime just asked me if I thought Depends were a bad idea, since she's tired of getting up every two hours at night to use the bathroom . . .
Jamie, you look beautiful. I'm so excited that there are only 4 weeks (and a few days) to go! I've been trying to email you but I don't have your address. Drop me a line: racheldebuck@yahoo.com
We've switched our blog name from "Adventures in Babyraising" to the somewhat more descriptive "Proving Chaos Theory". We cannot, however, promise any improvements in the writing.
Legal Stuff
The images and content on this blog are copyrighted. You may not use any of the images or other content published here without my prior permission.
7 comments:
She does do pregnant VERY well! I am so happy for you guys - I can't wait to meet baby boy Benson.
She is stunning...miss you guys!!!
You look fabulous as always:) I can't wait to meet both of your babies.
Jaime you do look great!
yeah you lucked out rich!
Jamie is officially the HOT Mom! And I think the depends are totally justified here ;)
Love,
Jen
Jamie, you look beautiful. I'm so excited that there are only 4 weeks (and a few days) to go! I've been trying to email you but I don't have your address. Drop me a line: racheldebuck@yahoo.com
Love, Rachel (Sorella Allen)
Post a Comment