Thursday, April 16, 2009

Davis, Ten Whole Days Old

Since I don't have anything witty to say at this time of night, here are a few pics of DTB:

Good looking kid, I must say. Good thing he takes after his mom.


I don't think I'm exaggerating to say that I think this kid has really long arms, legs and fingers. I see a future as a NFL receiver (hopefully he doesn't have his dad's speed) or a concert pianist.



I couldn't get him to fully stretch his arms out to his sides, but he's got quite the wingspan.

Here he is, planning out his next feeding ("If I pretend to sleep now, I can start crying again in about an hour, and they'll feed me again . . . !")

2 comments:

HeRoosSheRoos said...

I'm in love. I want to kiss that little guy.

Kristen said...

He does look exceptionally long and stretchy!