Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's contest. I'm still getting lectures on the differences between the words "we" and "I" (see comments to my last post) . . . apparently representing my unilateral actions as things that "we" have done is not always appreciated. Who knew?
Anyway, no voting required this week. Thought I'd just share a couple of pics of Kate that we liked (I think I'm safe to say "we" here):
Anyway, no voting required this week. Thought I'd just share a couple of pics of Kate that we liked (I think I'm safe to say "we" here):
I can tell you which outfit Kate would vote for, however, and its not just because that outfit has a cool hood and furry paws. This girl just loves to be naked. And why not? Its a lot less constraining, to be sure.
However, we've told Kate that she simply must be fully clothed if she wants to participate in any Easter Egg hunts this weekend. Given that she can neither walk nor crawl and is barely able to sit up without toppling over, she's got a lot of work to do this week if she really wants to be competitive.
5 comments:
She is so beautiful! What a doll! Hope you guys have a great Easter weekend.
Kate likes to be naked? That is no surprise since she is the daughter DW . Kate is absolutely adorable and gets cuter every day (if that is possible).
she's so cute it's disgusting. i got to play with her little cousin this weekend and i'll just make the call right now that both you men lucked out getting daughters with anderson genes.
K8, I can't argue with your point that tapping into this family enriched my gene pool in a number of valuable ways. But to attribute this occurrence solely to "luck" ignores the years of strategy and effort on my part. ;)
She is sooo cute. I love the pictures.
Post a Comment