Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Family Resemblance?

When looking through some of my old baby photos last night, I thought I saw for the first time some family resemblance between me and little Baby Kate. "Well," you might say, "you obviously looked for photos that most resembled one another." To that suggestion I say, "Of COURSE I did! Would it make sense to post photos that DIDN'T make us look like we're related?" Particularly after the title of this post? Sheesh!

See, we're both bald, we both have our eyes closed, we both sleep with our mouths slighty open . . . the similarities are endless!

Anyway, I thought there was more than a passing resemblance. But I'm interested in getting some impartial opinions. Let me know if you think the similarities are real, or really just because both are new babies.

3 comments:

margo marie said...

There is definately a resemblance. Of course, if you were wearing a pink shirt and laying down on a pink polk-a-dot blanket then it would be easier to tell:)

Also, do you see a resemblance between your Mom's picture and your youngest sister? I do!

k8 said...

um YES. that is most definitely YOUR baby girl.

Eric and Brooke said...

So cute...but I need more photos of baby kate!!!