Thursday, November 8, 2007

What child labor laws?

While we're still in negotiations, we hope to soon be able to bring you a complete line of baby exercise videos. Here's a sneak preview:




Baby Kate is playing hardball and is seeking a cut of the internet, iTunes and cell phone download royalties. We're deadlocked over whether the clip above constitutes the "spoken line" required before I have to pay her SAG scale. We hope to wrap up negotiations before the Christmas shopping season gets into full swing.

Tonight we took a break from negotiations and all watched Baby Kate's first college football game on t.v., as BYU outlasted the Horned Frogs of TCU. Baby Kate learned a lot about the spread offense, and I learned that while Baby Kate is dining and has her mouth wrapped around Devoted Wife's sensitive parts, its a bad idea to loudly scream "COME ON! CATCH THE FOOTBALL!!!"

4 comments:

Kim said...

Wow, she is a serious cutie. Lets cut to the chase and arrange something for her and our Benjamin. They'll thank us when they're older that they didn't have to search for their soul mates. Let me know.

christensen crew said...

Rich,
Love the Blog! It has become one of my favorites. The daddy blog...I'll bet DW is so proud! I hope Kate will read it one day:)
Stevie C's DW

Kristen said...

Just wait till she starts doing crunches...Campbell would be in a full "teaser" (for the pilates buffs) that I would be totally jealous of.

f*bomb. said...

O my gosh. Reading about that actually hurt MY sensitive spots.
GEEZ, Man!