Here are a couple of video clips of Baby Kate -- you'll notice that the only clips I post are about 30 seconds, which is the maximum length video clip that our digital camera will record. Maybe its time for a video camera, you say? Given the speed with which I make decisions when it comes to buying technology items, we should be getting our camcorder about the time Kate completes her doctorate. And that's only because I started reading online reviews before she was born.
You'd think from the first clip that she has no neck muscles:
You'd think from the first clip that she has no neck muscles:
Looks like we'll have to increase the intensity of her neck workouts. I also met a guy at the gym who says he can get me some stuff that will really help her increase her muscle mass. The only hard part will be getting the stuff into Devoted Wife's food unnoticed . . .
As I may have mentioned, Kate gets a case of the hiccups at least a couple of times a day. Devoted Wife says this pattern began before Kate was born, as she could feel her hiccuping while still in the womb (I hate the word "womb" but uterus sounds so clinical). Here's a clip of her while afflicted:
As I may have mentioned, Kate gets a case of the hiccups at least a couple of times a day. Devoted Wife says this pattern began before Kate was born, as she could feel her hiccuping while still in the womb (I hate the word "womb" but uterus sounds so clinical). Here's a clip of her while afflicted:
The clips aren't the greatest resolution, but I do what I can with the equipment I have. Maybe I'll have to accelerate the video camera purchase and try to get one before Kate's senior prom . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment