Monday, November 19, 2007

Welcome Taylor and Lucy's Baby Boy! Naming Contest Here!

Congratulations to Taylor and Lucy, who welcomed a new addition to the family on Saturday evening:

Lucy and Baby Boy B

Proud Big Brothers Logan and Preston

The little guy weighed 8 lbs 5 oz and was 20.5 in long. That's the same length as Baby Kate but 13 ounces heavier. Must be the good midwestern food in Indiana . . .

Taylor and Lucy are still discussing names for the new guy, but I thought I'd solicit suggestions for them. Their two other boys are named Logan and Preston. Post a comment if you can identify the trend they've already started in the naming of their children and if you have any suggestions for their new arrival's name that would continue the trend.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm not sure what the trend is, unless they moved from Utah to Idaho to Indiana (and I have no idea whether they did). If that's the case, I'd say they may as well go with Gary for this kid.

Rookie Dad said...

You're thinking right with the geography angle, but it doesn't really have anything to do with where they've lived. But Gary would be in keeping with the trend. So would Dallas and Houston, however, both of which have already been rejected.